Monday, May 11, 2009

The age of telepathy and its effect on future travel.



Do you know what a thought impression is. I guess its not far for a page impression.
If we move into an age of telepathic capabilities which is kind of a wireless internet connection, will we need to travel around so much, filling our skies with petrol? Probably not.
Is the internet a telepathic or psychic resource? I think so.
We find each other, linking and webbing into a cyber world, that has a kind of consciousness of its own.
I wouldn't claim to be a telepathist by any means, but sometimes I know that my life is synchronized and conneted to a bigger web and universe, when situations of what I call little miracels occour. For example meeting the right person at the right time who will save, and change your life.
The speed with which we communiate, and the global area we cover is a telepathic experience. We can comunicate our thoughts to the whole world as quickly as we can write the text.
Who knows what the future of travel holds, but for sure we are moving towards the finer things.

No comments:

Post a Comment